June 17, 2016
GenericEPharmacy is the most trustable online pharmacy where developing, manufacturing, packaging and marketing of high quality of medicines available at very low
price. Our GenericEPharmacy sells effective medicine which doesn’t produces any kind of side-effect and deliver medicines all over the world with fast shipping.
Nowadays, infertility is a big issue of concern and lots of females are suffering this problem in their life due to hormonal imbalance. Other reasons are responsible for infertility like damage of fallopian tube, endometriosis, pelvic infection and pelvic surgery lead to the damage of fallopian tube and scar of the fallopian tube.
Infertility and its main reasons-
Infertility is a condition of the female reproductive system, which is defined as the female inability to conceive or achieve pregnancy after unprotected sexual intercourse. Infertility is an inability of a female to achieve a pregnancy in one year. Infertility caused by men or women.
Different causes of infertility in women- Ovulatory problem, damage of fallopian tube, endometriosis, uterine problem, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), previous ectopic pregnancy, medical conditions like a thyroid problem, epilepsy, bowel disease and lifestyle factors like stress, overweight, smoking and tension.
Different causes of infertility in men-Low sperm count, genetic problem, diabetes, the problem of erection and ejaculation, inflamed testes and low level of testosterone hormone.
When a female is incapable to ovulate or release an egg from the ovary, it generally occurs due to a hormonal problem. Certain hormones like hypothalamus, thyroid, and pituitary glands are considered as primary glands and they produce reproductive hormones. Hypothalamus and pituitary glands send signals to the ovary of a female during the process of reproduction.
- Hypothalamus gland affected by the stress, if you take lots of stress, tension and worry then it is unable to produce the correct amount of hormones, which is necessary for the reproduction.
- Thyroid gland causes infertility, when it is underactive, which induces hyperthyroidism. It causes the production of the excess amount of prolactin hormone and interferes with the process of ovulation.
- Pituitary gland might be affected by the microscopic tumors; this induces the secretion of prolactin hormone and interferes with the ovulation process (release of an egg from the ovary). The changes in the primary glands lead to the production of excess certain hormones, which are responsible for the ovulation and reproduction.
To overcome infertility problem, Pregnyl or generic HCG is one of the best and effective treatment available in the market or online drug portal.
Functioning of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropins)-
Pregnyl is a partenteral preparation, which contains generic HCG (human chorionic gonadotropins) as a main active constituent.
In the female, HCG is used together with FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone), which stimulate the release of an egg from the ovary of a female and induce the ovulation.
In the male, HCG improves the low sperm count and treats Hypogonadism by increasing the production of testosterone hormone.
Doses of HCG-
Pregnyl will be injected into the muscles (I/M). The dose should be depending on the age, weight and physical condition of the patient.
- For infertile women- 5000 to10, 000 USP one day subsequent the last dose of menotropins.
- For infertile men- 500 to 1000 USP three times a week for 3 weeks next two times a week for 3weeks.
Do not inject Pregnyl if you have-
- Hypersensitivity towards generic HCG, if you have cancer or tumor of the ovary, breast, prostate, uterus, pituitary, and hypothalamus gland.
- If you have uterine fibroids.
- If you have malformation of sexual organs.
While using Pregnyl injection you may face several adverse effects like nausea, severe headache, fatigue, tiredness, redness, itching, irritation and swelling at the site of injection.
Adopt certain safety precautions while using this injection-
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should avoid the use of this injection.
- Children under the age of 17years should not use this injection.
- Don't use this injection in excess quantity otherwise you get multiple pregnancies (twins).
Buy hcg Pregnyl 10000 iu online at lowest price with home delivery to overcome your infertility issues and avail best deals on every order. Save your valuable time and money by purchasing the drug from our standard online drug portal and get medicine at your home without going anywhere.