healthkosh logo
Have a healthy Tuesday healthkosh smile
New User?  Sign Up     |     Log In    
How to check hypertension with homoeopathy?



Posted
Dr. Shalini Kapoor Kad
March 12, 2010

A homoeopathic paediatrician, a counselling expert and a freelance writer are a few words to describe my profession. My sole aim is to put forth practical piece of information that guides every one right in the direction, blending the medicos to a layman with a simple gesture to make the medical things a little less convoluted and comprehendible.


Thanks

High blood pressure is a common lifestyle disorder to come up with. Its existence is gripping high all over the world attributed to the luxurious sedentary routines. The condition is such requiring regular intervention either by means of medication, physical activities and / or dietary measures as needed. Once diagnosed hypertension can never in his / her life can just relax and keep it aside after a recovery, lifelong follow up is inevitable.

Let us first understand the causative agents, though in 85 % of the cases, the cause is observed to be undetected with just a mere positive family history. For the rest of the 15 % the following can frame up the disorder:-

  • Renal disorders: many kidney diseases such as glomerulonephritis, polycystic kidney may spoof up with associated high blood pressure.
  • Endocrine causes: hormonal imbalances in growth, thyroid, parathyroid hormones etc can trigger the above.
  • Alcohol and drugs: sometimes even oral contraceptives can lead to hypertension. Alcohol for its established effects on liver and hormonal after maths is seen to cause high pressure.

Homoeopathic treatment

The foremost step here lies to chuck out the risk factors. Simply if the malpractices continue then recovery is sceptical. So smoking, increased body weight, over anxious behaviours and diabetes are a must to restrict.

Further all the investigations must be conducted to check on the underlying cause, as the condition can only improve if the cause is eradicated. Before administering any of the following a strict professional guidance is expected; never experiment and stay away from the niche of a hypertensive:-

  • Gelsimium: it is a remedy with par excellence when it comes to raised blood pressure. Most commonly given for bad effects from fear, fright, and sudden rush of emotions or exciting events / news. Here on going to sleep patient is suddenly aroused with a feeling that the heart would stop pumping if he / she doesn’t move about. Black outs dim vision with vertigo are common complaints. Further the vertigo begins from the occiput i.e. the upper back region of neck with diplopia. Lack of muscular coordination with constant desire to be held is also a marked feature. The complaints aggravate in damp weather, before thunderstorm, bad news, tobacco smoking and while thinking of his / her complaints
  • Belladonna: the remedy is useful in acute cases, where the patient complains of sudden rise in pressure. There is congestion of blood to various parts with violent palpitations that are felt reverberating to the head. Restricting pressure is felt in the heart region arresting breathing and causing anxiety. Red face with rush of blood to face along with throbbing carotids. The condition seems to deteriorate with touch, motion, noise, draft of air. Glazing objects and heat.
  • Glonoine: the remedy is indicated where there is excessive throbbing of heart. Pulse beats rapidly with increasing force and frequency. Pulsating headache is often experienced in the forehead and lateral regions of the skull. Stooping and sun cause a lot of trouble to glonoine patients.

The above is a small gist of homoeopathic application in case of hypertension. The remedy and dosage should never be adopted on your own and should always be consumed under guidance. Hypertension is a condition where long term relief can only be accomplished with individual efforts. So if you are suffering then turn to the natural system of medicine and work a little, to see your tension turn to peace.    

Comments on this Article:
Posted By : SHISHIR K CHAR         on :Sept. 11, 2011

The most effective Biochemic medicne for Hypertension is CALARIA FLOUR 6X followed by Kali Phos 6x .These two are most important medicines and are sure to treat Hypertension for ever .However one has to do light expercise ,meditation and at least 3 km walking everyday.


Write your Comments »




check it, if you don't want to display your name.
Submit your Comments »